Let's Grow Together!
We're Looking For Talented Individuals to Join our Manufacturing Team
Hendrick is an amazing metal fabrication company and we're building a culture of talented people (like you!) that can do their best work in a flourishing environment and continue to grow their careers. From skilled machine operator personnel to supervisors and support positions, we are on the lookout for sharp, passionate people.
Hendrick may be more than 145 years old, but we’re still one of the most dynamic employers within our local communities--and for many good reasons. Most employees have a positive view of Hendrick's management, appreciate the flexibility and work/life balance that Hendrick offers, and like the "family" feel among co-workers. Many employees have been with the company for a long time (some 30+ years!) which says a lot about Hendrick's ability to retain talent.
When choosing a metal manufacturing company to work at, benefits are just as important as your base salary. At Hendrick, our employees share in the success of our company. We’re dedicated to the health, welfare and financial well-being of all our employees. Professional development and work/life balance is also key and that makes a difference when working for Hendrick.
- Competitive salary
- Monthly bonus based on company performance
- Sign on bonus for select positions
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match with both pretax or post tax options
- Industry-leading profit sharing program
- Uniform & safety shoe allowance
- Company provided Life insurance, AD&D, Short & Long Term Disability
Health and Wellness
- Multiple medical insurance options to choose from
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) with high deductable insurance option
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company sponsored wellness programs
- Opportunities for advancement
- Increase your skills and advancement with support from Hendrick's tuition reimbursment program
- Flexible hours
- Paid vacation
- Paid personal time off
- Company outings and events
- Employee assistance program
LIFE AT HENDRICK
Find out why our employees think Hendrick is a great place to work--and why our employees are committed to growing their careers with us by watching this 2-minute video.
Following are employment opportunities and manufacturing jobs available for our Carbondale, PA and our Owensboro, KY locations.
Upon submission of an electronic application, you will get an email confirmation. All applications are reviewed by Human Resources and will then contact those applicants that will be invited to continue the job application process.