About Hendrick Screen Company
The Story of Hendrick Screen
We Are Your Profile Bar and Wedge Wire Experts
Hendrick Screen Company is a global manufacturer of Profile Bar and wedge wire solutions. We supply diverse products to a wide range of markets, allowing us to leverage our knowledge and technologies across our broad customer base.
We believe that how we do business is as important as what we do. Our goal is to provide our customers with a seamless experience at every touchpoint. In addition to a competitive price, we provide quick turnaround, on-time delivery, ordering flexibility and customer-focused solutions from a professional staff.
Hendrick Screen is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hendrick Manufacturing (est. 1876), one of the oldest metal fabricating companies in the U.S., providing a strong legacy of metalworking expertise. Hendrick Screen began its manufacturing operations in 1974. Today, we deliver 40+ years of manufacturing expertise that our customers know they can trust.
- Unique Capabilities
- The only U.S. manufacturer offering wedge wire and Profile Bar
- Both visual and structural design engineering expertise
- Customer Service
- Dedicated resources by market
- Company Strengths
- Family owned
- 140+ years in business
- Knowledge — employee tenure averages 10+ years
- Nimble organization — fast decisions
- Lean manufacturing
- Flexible Supply Chain
- Just-in-Time (JIT) manufacturing
- Blanket order contracts
- Diverse base of qualified material suppliers
- Purchasing Leverage
- Hendrick’s purchasing volumes give us preferred customer status
- Access to raw materials during shortages
- Financial Strength
- A lean manufacturing cost focus
- Excellent operating results
- History of reinvestment
Don’t Just Take Our Word for It!
Here’s what some of our satisfied customers have to say about working with Hendrick Screen Company.
- "We had a common application, and appreciated both Mike’s visit and Drew’s design. They were both focused on what we needed — and not on what their company wanted to sell us."
- "I love the quick response and follow-up if required. Very good company to deal with."
- "You care about your customers and do everything possible to meet requests, such as improving ship dates."
- "When we have a problem, it gets taken care of as if we are only customer that Hendrick has. You can't ask for more that."