Moving Beyond Functionality
Function Metal Tree Grating
Metal tree grates have been used for many years to help protect the base and root system of a tree while providing easy watering and drainage. They also increase the usable space for pedestrian activity around the tree area, while controlling weeds and keeping waste from collecting.
Today, tree-grating suppliers like Hendrick recognize that an important aspect of the product resides in its ability to add beauty to architectural and landscape applications. While protecting trees, grates add a touch of sophistication to their surroundings.
Available in standard, easy-to-specify designs and fully customized options, Hendrick’s tree grating is ideal for any urban, campus or park setting. Another common application is indoor environments, such as in malls. Tree grating from Hendrick is offered in a variety of shapes, styles and finishes. Our proprietary construction method, Profile Bar, is the preferred method in this industry. Hendrick’s tree grating complies with the ADA’s standards.
Advantages of Our Tree Grates
- Standard and custom designs
- Precision crafted openings
- Custom fabrication
- Proprietary Profile Bar construction offers unmatched strength
- Multiple bar profiles available
- Removable growth rings available
- Environmentally responsible materials
- Extraordinary beauty complements the site
- Expert design assistance from our experienced team