Corrugated Metal Panels
Go Lighter, Go Stronger and Save With Hendrick
Architectural Corrugated Metal Building Panels
Perforated corrugatedmetal panels are an attractive design option for walls and ceilings. Architects looking for cost efficiency can reduce their material costs — lighter-gauge metal can be used due to the strength gained from corrugating.
Corrugated cladding is great for interior and exterior use on new construction or to retrofit existing buildings. It can be installed horizontally or vertically, increasing your design flexibility. Design options are practically limitless and corrugated cladding combines a sleek, open aesthetic with outstanding low-maintenance performance.
Hendrick corrugates perforated sheets in a variety of metal profiles and finishes. We also offer the design, technical assistance and fabrication services for supplying the system that attaches the cladding to your building.
Advantages of Perforated Corrugated Metal Panels From Hendrick
- Virtually endless choice of hole sizes, shapes and patterns
- Multiple corrugation patterns/profiles available
- Choice of materials, colors, finishes and protective coatings
- Customization available to meet your creative designs
- Environmentally responsible materials
- LEED credit(s) may be earned with corrugated metal panels
- Expert design and engineering assistance available
- Easy installation and maintenance